Thursday, May 21, 2009

Digital Wakeup Call

On Thursday 5/20 I joined a couple hundred local amateur and professional photographers at the Irvine Hyatt for an evening of lecture from one of the nations biggest wedding photographers; David Ziser.

If you ever get the chance to attend a Ziser lecture, I highly recommend it. He covered everything from the Inverse Square Law of lighting to the finer points of selling your services and did it all in a way that holds your attention!

David and his wife gave out loads of door prizes and I was the lucky winner of three months of Animoto service. I have already put together a couple of videos and am happy to say that I love the service!!! Look for many videos to come and I can see where it will be a huge part of my business moving forward.

Thanks to David for the event!